Perryton Golf Club
April 8th, 2020
Greetings Perryton Golf Club Patrons,
Our primary concern is the health and safety of our members, guests, and employees, and in light of recent COVID-19 concerns, we wanted to let you know that we are taking this seriously. My goal is to sustain a healthy environment for everyone to enjoy. We are in constant contact with City of Perryton leadership and will follow any recommendations they set forth in the coming days and weeks. That being said, we feel that golf is a great form of outdoor entertainment to enjoy during these confining times. We will remain open daily. Below are a few steps we are taking and requiring our customers to follow while at Perryton Golf Club.
1. We will be disinfecting golf cart surfaces prior to use. We will focus on steering wheels, arm rests, hand holds, bag straps and any other areas that customers touch frequently.
2. The one rider per cart rule is in effect unless immediate family members are riding together.
3. The pro shop will unfortunately remain closed in order to protect both our staff and golfers from possible transmission. All transactions will be by phone with a credit/debit card. Please feel free to call ahead (435-5381) and we will have what you need ready to go when you get here.
4. We will require all groups to putt with the flag stick in and refrain from touching the flagsticks/cup inserts at any time throughout their round.
5. I you do not feel well, please use common sense and stay at home.
Remember, our best chance to keep golfing is by following these simple guidelines. Any additional information or policy changes that are received will be shared with everyone as soon as we receive it. We hope that these procedures will help keep you safe and healthy at Perryton Golf Club and look forward to seeing you at the course soon!
Jeff Bietz, PGA